WHAT IS THE CREATIVE CITIES CONVENTION?
Hosted by journalist and broadcaster KIRSTY WARK, the Creative Cities Convention is THE place for the broadcast industry to meet, discuss, debate and learn. Jointly funded by the BBC, ITV, CHANNEL 4, CHANNEL 5 and the producers’ association PACT, the convention provides a meeting place for anyone interested in creative content production and distribution across the UK. We aim to get media people and local government leaders working more closely together to build the creative industries of the future. This year’s convention roadshow travels to the beautiful ROYAL WELSH COLLEGE OF MUSIC AND DRAMA. It will have a celebratory theme of LET’S BE FRIENDS, focusing on the importance of working together in a rapidly changing world.
WHERE AND WHEN?
- Venue: Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, Cardiff
- Date: Monday 1st April 5.30-8pm followed by networking drinks, Tuesday 2nd April 9.30am-3pm.
- Host: Journalist and broadcaster Kirsty Wark
- Tickets: Available now
- Accommodation: Cardiff Convention Bureau have arranged special rates for delegates, please click here for more information
- Note: An innovative Olympic-style bid from three big cities will decide the convention venue for each subsequent year