- First speaker in the 2019 line-up announced
- Tickets for the 2019 Creative Cities Convention are now on sale!
- Dates announced for Creative Cities Convention 2019
- Cardiff to host 2019 Creative Cities Convention
- Thank you to everyone who helped make our very first convention a great success
- Just some of the notable comments from our speakers
Welcome to the website for the Creative Cities Convention, an industry-backed conference for anyone who cares about the business of content creation and growth across the UK.
Our two-day convention brings a packed programme featuring top industry speakers and panellists to a different UK city each year. We’re delighted to announce that following their successful bid to host the event, CCC 2019 will take place at the magnificent ROYAL WELSH COLLEGE OF MUSIC AND DRAMA in CARDIFF on APRIL 1-2 2019. Jointly funded by the main broadcasters and independent producer’s trade association, Pact, CCC 2019 will once again be hosted by journalist and broadcaster KIRSTY WARK. The convention will have a celebratory LET’S BE FRIENDS theme, focusing on the importance of working together in a rapidly changing marketplace. More information can be found on our ‘news’ page - and make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to hear all CCC news first.